WHY WORK WITH RESTAURANT NET LEASE?
Proven Track Record – The team at Restaurant Net Lease has closed over $400 million in net-lease transactions throughout the United States.
Specialization – The only deals we do are single tenant net lease restaurant property transactions, that is our specialty.
Network of Buyers – We provide clients direct access to the largest pool of qualified chain restaurant investors in the nation. With each contact owning at least one chain restaurant property, our shared team database provides clients maximum exposure for restaurant real estate assets. Our network of buyers includes freestanding net lease restaurant property owners, operators, investors, developers, and institutional landlords nationwide.
Off Market Transactions – Our constant contact with chain restaurant owners, operators, and build-to-suit developers allow us to access to a large pool of off-market net lease restaurant investment opportunities unavailable to the open public.
Nationwide Marketing Campaigns – Maximum price is a function of maximum exposure. The firm offers national marketing campaigns for net lease restaurant dispositions which provide clients the widest possible exposure to any restaurant property. Additionally, we offer exclusive buyer representation and customized proactive targeted campaigns focused on buyer criteria.
Unparalleled Market Knowledge & Research – Restaurant Net Lease has the most up to date information on net lease restaurant properties available on market, off market, and recent closings. Our real time market knowledge and continuous buyer communication enables us to advise owners on leading-edge pricing and forecasting trends.
Trusted Experience – John R. Wertz, the founder and managing principal of Restaurant Net Lease, has been consistently recognized as one of the nation’s top real estate investment brokers. With more than a decade under his belt in the industry, John has closed over 150 net lease transactions throughout 25 states. Prior to forming Restaurant Net Lease, Mr. Wertz served as Vice President of Investments at Colliers International.
WHY INVEST IN NET LEASE RESTAURANTS?
- Brick-and-mortar “internet resistant” industry (as opposed to having a virtual or online presence, there will always be a need for real estate)
- Value of the underlying real estate (typically pad sites with high traffic counts or signalized corner locations)
- Low price point (QSR properties are usually in the $1MM – $3MM range)
- Rental increases typically every 5 years throughout the lease term
- Most leases are absolute NNN with zero landlord responsibility
- Long term leases (most have initial primary lease terms of 20 years with multiple 5-year options)
- Access to store level profitability (store sales – which is the #1 source of payment)